OUT AND HOT
There’s nothing sexier than being secure with who you are, and these openly gay Hollywood celebs are living proof. Not only that, they’re pretty easy on the eyes, too.
These guys are out and proud — & some are smokin’ hot…
1. ANDERSON COOPER
Anderson Cooper is arguably the classiest man in Hollywood.
Whether he is reporting live from overseas, or after the fact in places like New Orleans’ he always reminds us how intelligent and down-to-earth he is. Not to mention, his incredible personality and humble disposition. The CNN news anchor and 60 Minutes correspondent. Not only is he educated, he has traveled around the world and reported the news. One of the most famous TV journalists of the 21st century, Anderson Cooper is also openly Gay, and since 2009, Anderson Cooper has given his journalist heart to Benjamin Maisani. A business owner and entrepreneur.
CNN – Anderson Cooper with Fiancé Benjamin Maisani.
2. BENJAMIN MAISANI Anderson Cooper – Benjamin Maisani owns a gay bar. And they look very happy together. Although not officially married, it seems like Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani are in it for the long haul. It does appear as if wedding bells for Anderson & Benjamin will be in the spring (2017) — because Anderson’s mother’s sick of the openly gay bachelor just shaking up! Gloria Vanderbilt is thrilled. “Anderson’s turning 50 next summer, so he finally figured it was time to take the plunge,” a pal dished to RadarOnline.com. “ All It took was a nudge from Gloria to make it happen!” Meddling mom Vanderbilt, 92, will wheedle her silver fox son to the altar…
3. MATT DALLAS Matthew Joseph “Matt” Dallas is an American actor, (Born: Oct 21, 1982) best known for playing the title character on the ABC Family series Kyle XY. Dallas was born in Phoenix, Az, and attended Arizona School for the Arts. He has two younger brothers and one younger sister. He became interested in acting at the age of 12 when his grandmother took him to a production of the play ‘The Ugly Duckling’. Matt married his long time boyfriend on July 4, 2015. (musician) Blue Hamilton. They adopted their 2-year-old son Crow.
Actor Matthew “Matt” Dallas with husband and musician Blue Hamilton.Matthew “Matt” Dallas with husband Blue Hamilton and their son ‘Crow’
4. BLUE HAMILTON Johnny Blue James Hamilton ‘Blue Hamilton’ (was born November 27, 1979), born Johnny Blue James Hamilton, is a former music publishing executive turned singer/songwriter. In 2012, Hamilton released his first solo EP titled “Radio Flyer” independently under the name Blue James. His fans call themselves Blue Bells. On January 6, 2013, Matt Dallas announced his engagement on Twitter to Hamilton.They were married on July 5, 2015. On December 22, 2015, Hamilton and Dallas announced on their YouTube channel that they had adopted their two-year-old son named Crow.
5. CHRIS COLFER
A Bachelor (born May 27, 1990) he’s an American actor, singer, and writer. He gained international recognition for his portrayal of countertenor Kurt Hummel on the hit television singing series Glee (2009-2015). He’s received critical praise for which he has been the recipient of several awards, including Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Television Film at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards and three consecutive People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Comedic TV Actor in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Colfer wrote, starred in, produced, and novelized his first film, “Struck by Lightning”, which debuted at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. He is also a New York Times number-one bestselling author of The Land of Stories: “The Wishing Spell”, the first novel in his middle-grade reader series.
6. JONATHAN GROFF
Jonathan Drew Groff (born March 26, 1985) is an American actor and singer. Groff rose to prominence in 2006 for his performance in the lead role of Melchior Gabor in the original Broadway production of Spring Awakening, for which he was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical. He returned to Broadway in 2015 to play the role of King George III in Hamilton, a performance for which he earned a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical. He also appeared on the cast recording, which won the Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album.
7. SCOTT EVANS (born September 21, 1983) in Sudbury, Massachusetts, is an American actor, best known for his role as the police officer Oliver Fish on the ABC daytime soap opera ‘One Life To Live’. He is the younger brother of actor Chris Evans. Who knew Chris Evans had a hot brother? This handsome man is on his way to becoming one of Hollywood’s hottest actors. Maybe we should say – Thank you, Mama and Papa Evans. As for his romantic life – It seems as if Scott is still available since no one has put a ring on him yet…
8. RICKY MARTIN We can’t remember a time when Ricky wasn’t hot. He has become a musical legend and has reached success on Broadway with his role in Evita. Now the father of 2 twin boys Matteo and Valentino born in 2008 via surrogate – Martin is divorced from husband and (fellow Spaniard), Carlos Gonzalez Abella. However he’s now engaged to Arab artist Jwan Yosef he declared on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Nov. 16, 2016.Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin with fiancé Jwan Yosef.
9. JWAN YOSEF (born 1984) is a Swedish painter and artist. He specializes in plastic arts and is based in London, England. Yosef is of Syrian ancestry. His family immigrated to Sweden where he studied painting in Pernby School of Painting in Stockholm between 2004 and 2006, then moved to Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design, Stockholm where he graduated with a BA in Fine Arts in 2009. He earned an MA in Fine Arts from Central Saint Martins, London in 2011. Yosef was born in Ras al-Ayn, Syria to a Kurdish Muslim father and an Armenian Christian mother. His name means handsome, beautiful and young in Kurdish. He is openly gay. And In April 2016, during the amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research gala in São Paulo, Brazil, he announced publicly his relationship with Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin. They are engaged to be married.
10. CHEYENNE JACKSON (Born: Jul 12, 1975, · Spokane, WA.) This broadway star makes us melt with his golden voice. Not only is he a singer/performer, but he also has great comedic timing as proven with his role as Danny in NBC’s 30 Rock. He was oh-so-debonair on AHS: Hotel and Glee. Jackson who married his longtime partner Monte Lapka (a physicist) in New York, after 11 years together before their “mutual” split after 2 years. They were married from 2011 – 2013. Cheyenne remarried fiancé Jason Landau in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in Encino, Ca. on 13 September 2014. ‘It was love at first sight’, the couple met at an AA meeting and helped each other get sober. The couple welcomed a baby girl & a baby boy on Friday (Oct. 7th, 2016), who they named Willow and Ethan.
Broadway and T.V. star Cheyenne Jackson with husband Jason Landau.Cheyenne Jackson & hubby Jason Landau with their twins-Willow & Ethan.
11. JASON LANDAU (born 1977) Landau is an actor, known for ‘Old Tricks’ (2004), ‘Sunset Junction, a Personal Musical’ (2011) and ‘Subway Cafe’ (2004). He has been married to Cheyenne Jackson since September 13, 2014.
12. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS NPH is pretty much perfection. He’s hosted the Emmys and the Tonys with style and charisma. Now we just want him to host the Oscars! Harris is married to actor David Burtka since September 6, 2014. Harris and Burtka are parents to fraternal twins – via surrogate in October 2010, son Gideon Scott, and daughter Harper Grace Colton Haynes.Neil Patrick Harris with husband David Burtka and twins Gideon & Harper.
13. David Michael Burtka (Born: May 29, 1975), in Dearborn, MI · he’s an American actor and professional chef. He is known for his acting roles in theater and television shows such as How I Met Your Mother and The Play About the Baby. After his role on How I Met Your Mother, Burtka gained media attention for dating Neil Patrick Harris, whom he later married in 2014. Burtka and Harris attended the Emmy awards in September 2007 as an openly acknowledged couple for the first time, an appearance which Harris discussed on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ On February 4, 2009, Burtka and Harris appeared for the first time on stage together singing a duet from ‘Rent’ at a benefit for the LGBT Community Center in New York. The two actors have been together since April 2004. Harris refers to Burtka as “my better half” and “an amazing chef”. Burtka and Harris are parents to fraternal twins – Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, born in October 2010, via a surrogate mother.
14. WENTWORTH MILLER He broke out of prison in Prison Break, which he received a ‘Golden Globe Award’ nomination for best actor in a leading role. Miller was (born June 2, 1972) in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. His father was studying at Oxford at the time of Miller’s birth. His father is black and his mother is white Wentworth Earle Miller III is also a model and screenwriter. He made his screenwriting debut with the 2013 thriller film ‘Stoker’. Miller will reprise his role as Michael Scofield in the limited series format as Prison Break: Resurrection in 2017. He came out as gay in August 2013, when he posted a letter on GLAAD’s website declining an invitation to attend the Saint Petersburg International Film Festival because he felt “deeply troubled” by the Russian government’s treatment of its gay citizens (referring to Russian LGBT propaganda law). Miller went on to write that he.”Can not in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly”. On October 17, 2016, Active Minds, a mental health charity, announced that Miller will be Ambassador for the organization. Miller has suffered from depression for years. There are rumors regarding his ‘love-life’. But unless Miller announced it publically – I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting publicly motivated guesses.
15. LANCE BASS (Born: May 4, 1979) in Laurel, MS. This blonde haired, green-eyed came straight from *NSYNC. Aside from that, he is also gay, which was kept under wraps throughout his entire career with the boy band. He finally revealed his true sexuality in 2006 when he was on the cover of People magazine. The following year, pop singer Bass published an autobiography cleverly entitled Out of Sync. It details his life & became a New York Times Best Seller. Bass met and started dating Michael Turchin in 2011. Three years later Lance Bass and Michael Turchin exchanged vows. In case you missed it, the entire ceremony was filmed and aired as an E! Special. Lance Bass celebrated his first wedding anniversary with husband Michael Turchin in December 2016.
Lance Bass with husband actor/model Michael Turchin.
16.MICHAEL TURCHIN (Born January 14, 1987), in Miami Beach, Florida. Turchin is an actor and model, at 5′ 10″ (1.78 m) Turchin along with husband Lance Bass made history for being the first ‘Same-Sex Couple’ to get married on an American TV Network (E Network). Turchin who isn’t as well-known described himself on his Twitter page this way: “Aspiring Actor, Artist, Occasional model, Pseudo radio personality, Nice Jewish boy.” He has appeared in films such as “White Dwarf” “First Period” and “Isolation”. Many of his fans are familiar with him as a radio personality. He is known as Turkey Turchin on Bass’ SiriusXM radio show “Dirty Pop.”