18. TOM DALEY (Born: May 21, 1994) in Plymouth, England. HE came out as gay in 2014. His boyfriend is Academy Award-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black. Daley has announced his engagement to long-time boyfriend Dustin Lance Black. Mr. Black is 20 years his senior. Daley is a British diver who specializes in the 10-metre platform event and was the 2009 FINA World Champion in the individual event at the age of 15. He started diving at the age of seven and is a member of Plymouth Diving Club. He has made an impact in national and international competitions from age 9. He represented Great Britain at the 2008 Summer Olympics where he was Britain’s youngest competitor. Daley also took part in the 2012 Olympics where he won a ‘Bronze medal’ for Great Britain where the games were being held that year – Tom did compete in the 2016 Olympics held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – but despite not winning any individual medals at the games, he did win a ‘Bronze medal’ with swimming partner in the synchronized diving event. with long-time boyfriend and fiancé Dustin Lance Black.
19. DUSTIN LANCE BLACK (Born: Jun 10, 1974) in Sacramento, CA. Black is an American screenwriter, director, film, and television producer and LGBT rights, activist. He has won a Writers Guild of America Award and an Academy Award for the 2008 film Milk. Black is a founding board member of the ‘American Founding for Equal Rights’ and writer of ‘8′, a staged reenactment of the federal trial that led to a federal court’s overturn of California’s ‘Proposition 8’. He has been engaged to Britain’s Olympic diver ‘Tom Bailey’ since 2013.Dustin Lance Black with long time partner Olympic diver Tom Daley.
20. ALFONSO BASSAVE (born December 29, 1979), Alfonso López Vázquez de Sá, in Madrid, Spain. Bassave is a Spanish actor and film producer. He was dating Spanish model Jon Kortajarena in 2010. known for ‘Love in Difficult Times’ (2005), ‘La Percera de Eva’, (2010), and ‘Que Dios nos perdone’,(2016).
21. LUKE EVANS We are chomping at the bit to see the Hobbit star’s portrayal of the muscular Gaston in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast. The Welsh actor has been dating long-time boyfriend Spanish Model, Actor, Jon Kortajarena. His newly released ‘Beauty and the Beast’ movie opened in the top spot during the weekend of March 17 – 19th, 2017 earning over $170 million at the box office.Evans & long time boyfriend Spanish Model/Actor, Jon Kortajarena.
22. JIMMY ‘JON’ KORTAJARENA REDRUELL (born 19 May 1985) is a Basque is a Spanish model and actor. He has landed advertising campaigns for Just Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Bally, Etro, Trussardi, Diesel, Mangano, Lagerfeld, Pepe Jeans but notably H&M, Zara, Guess and Tom Ford for his consecutive seasons with the brands. Jon is also been dating longtime boyfriend – Actor Luke Evans, since 2014.
23. ZACHARY QUINTO Sure, there’s some unhelpful finger-wagging here that won’t win Quinto any brownie points with many young gay men, but can anyone deny that complacency is now a major driver of new HIV infections in this group? Most of us have learned the hard way that using the plague years to browbeat younger generations doesn’t work, but hearing a 37-year-old reference those times should count for something. Quinto has learned his history, with evident respect, which puts him light-years ahead of most gay men his age. Quinto Confirms He’s Dating Model Miles McMillan On InstagramZachary Quinto with long-time boyfriend & live in partner Miles McMillan.
24.MILES THOMAS McMILLAN An American painter and model. In September 2016, he was named the Daily Front Row’s “Model of the Year” at the Fashion Media Awards. McMillan is romantically involved with actor Zachary Quinto since the summer of 2013. In early 2015, the couple moved into an apartment in Manhattan they purchased together.
25. JESSE TYLER FERGUSON
(born October 22, 1975) in Missoula, Montana. If you love a good laugh, chances are you have tuned into the always wonderful and fresh perspective of Modern Family. Ferguson who plays the better half of Mitch and Cam. He’s received five Primetime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. The openly gay actor also plays a homosexual on television and he is simply fabulous at it. Jesse Tyler Ferguson married 4 years now too successful lawyer Justin Mikita in July 2013. The star said he sees the perks of tying the knot.“Modern Family” star Jesse Tyler Ferguson & husband lawyer Justin Mikita
26. JUSTIN MIKITA Justin Mikita is a Lawyer/American Film/TV Producer Born: Sep 10, 1985 in Tarzana, CA. Despite having a humorous loving marriage on TV, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita are hitched. They dated for two years and became engaged in 2012. Just a year later the two took the big jump and said ‘I do!’ Justin Mikita is a very successful lawyer and the happy couple even started their own not-for-profit charity. It is called ‘Tie The Knot’ and, you guessed it, they help raise money in support of same-sex marriages throughout the entire country.
27. ROBERT GANT (born Robert John Gonzalez; July 13, 1968) is an American actor. He is sometimes credited as Robert J.Gant. Robert Gant is a very familiar face in Television known for his appearance in the long-running (2000-2005) Showtime series,‘Queer as Folk.’ Where he played Professor Ben Bruckner, Michael’s lover in 55 episodes. Robert has never been married despite being a strong advocate for equal right campaign to legalize ‘Gay Marriage’ Gant is best known for playing the role of ‘Ben Bruckner’, in ‘Queer As Folks.’ (2002-2005).
28. VAN HANSIS (Born Evan Vanfossen Hansis on 25th September 1981) in North Adams, Massachusetts, US, he is famous for As the World Turns. His zodiac sign is Libra. After acknowledging he was gay, the 35-year-old actor — Hansis who is a triple Emmy nominee for his work on As the World Turns, continued working on the upcoming second season of EastSiders, a hit web series now on Logo TV that explores the aftermath following a gay couple’s infidelity. The son of long-running characters on the series, Luke is known for a gay romantic storyline cited as one of the first in American daytime Television. “I’ve been an advocate for so many things in my life that I thought, why not now be an advocate for me?” He is reportedly dating actor Tyler Hanes.Van Hansis with long-time boyfriend actor Tyler Hanes
29. TYLER HANES (Born October 12, 1982, Jacksonville, FL. Tyler Jonathan Hanes is an American actor, singer, dancer and choreographer best known for his work in Broadway musicals. Hanes’ boyfriend for the last decade is Van Hansis, the pair first met when they went to college together at Carnegie Mellon, but it wasn’t until they bumped into each other at the opening-night party of ‘Legally Blonde’ in 2007 that Hanes finally stopped dodging Hansis’ conversation attempts. ten years later, Hanes and Hansis live together with their two cats and continue to set some serious relationship goals. As Thom’s boyfriend in EastSiders says, “We have a cat. In gay terms that is like 2.8 kids.”
30. COLTON HAYNES (Born Jul 13, 1988) in Wichita, KS. He’s in a relationship with Jeff Leatham. He is an American actor and model. He is best known for his role as Jackson Whittemore in MTV’s Supernatural drama series ‘Teen Wolf’ and as Roy Harper/Arsenal in the superhero television series ‘Arrow.’ Haynes began his career as a model at the age of fifteen in New York, New York. Colton Haynes and his new fiance Jeff Leatham made their first public appearance as a couple while attending Bulgari’s Pre-Oscar Dinner on Saturday night (February 25) at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. Jeff is a floral designer and he provided the flowers for the event. “Best Part of my night was having the pleasure to have this amazing man by my side”.
Jeff Leatham. His engagement to actor Colton Haynes was a very classy affair with fireworks and to start the celebration ‘Cher’ even sent out a beautiful message on a giant screen board to the couple which began with ‘I got you, babe’. He is the world’s first florist with true rock star status. As Artistic Director of the Four Seasons George V in Paris, Jeff has created a sensation with his original and extravagant floral designs. A singular stylist in the profession, Jeff is an artist who paints with flowers. He’s also published 3 books on the art of flower & design.Colton Haynes (on the left) with Fiancé Jeff Leatham (on the right).The beautifully orchestrated engagement extravaganza in Mexico.
31.JONATHAN KNIGHT (Born November 29, 1968) in Worcester, Massachusetts. He’s an American singer. He is part of the Boy Band ‘New Kids on the Block’. It also includes Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and his younger brother, Jordan. He is the oldest member of the band and the first to leave it in 1994 prior to their official split. Knight has been in a relationship with Harley Rodriguez as of 2008. The two became engaged when Knight proposed on November 15, 2016, while they vacationed in Africa. Jonathan Knight ‘New Kids on the Block’ — Then and NowHarley Rodriguez (Born: Apr 22, 1974) Downey, CA. He is an actor, known for Sweet Valley High, Price of Glory and Cake Boy. He is also engaged to ‘New Kids on the Block’ Jonathan Knight.Jonathan Knight – ‘New Kids on the Block’ with fiance Harley Rodriguez
32. GUS KENWORTHY Augustus Richard “Gus” Kenworthy (born October 1, 1991) is a British-born American freestyle skier from Telluride, Colorado who competes in slopestyle and also the halfpipe. Kenworthy won the silver medal in Men’s freestyle skiing at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Kenworthy along with his boyfriend, actor Matthew Wilkas, shared photos of their romantic Hawaiian getaway on Instagram plus their kiss on screen during the ‘Time Square’ New years eve celebration, 2016.Gus Kenworthy Celebrated NYE with Boyfriend Matthew Wilkas…
33. MATTHEW WILKAS Matthew Wilkas, the star of the new festival hit Gayby. In the film, Matt plays Matt, a gay comic book store employee who decides to have a baby with his longtime best friend Jenn (Jenn Harris) … the old-fashioned way. Wilkas is also starring in Spider-Man: ‘Turn Off the Dark’ as Flash Thompson. As a writer, his play “Pageant Play”, co-written with Mark Setlock, was produced at the Berkshire Theatre Festival and has been published by Dramatist Play Services. His television credits include guest appearances on “Ugly Betty”, “Hope and Faith”, “All My Children”, ” As the World Turns” and “Law and Order.” The actor is also in a long-term relationship with Sushi, Olympian Gus Kenworthy.Actor Matthew Wilkas with Sushi Olympian freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy.
34. GIO BENITEZ The other kissing couple at Times Square – Gio Benitez and Tommy Di Dario.
Giovani “Gio” Benitez (born October 29, 1985) is an American broadcast journalist and correspondent for ABC News, who appears on Good Morning America, World News Tonight, 20/20, and Nightline. He also hosts the Fusion version of Nightline. He has won two television news Emmy awards. Benitez was born in Miami, Florida to Cuban parents. He is a 2004 graduate of Miami Coral Park High School. In 2008, Benitez graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Sociology from Florida International University. He is fluent in both English and Spanish. Benitez joined ABC News in 2013. He has covered a wide range of stories for the network, including the Boston Marathon bombing, (which I also attended on April 15, 2013, as a spectator). The Alabama child held hostage underground in an eight-day standoff, the American mother stuck in a Mexican jail and nearly every major snow storm that swept the nation during the winter of 2013. Before joining ABC News in 2013, he was a reporter for WFOR, the CBS owned-and-operated TV station in Miami, where he covered the 2012 Presidential election and reported extensively on the Trayvon Martin case. Benitez married longtime partner Tommy DiDario in front of family, friends, and ABC News colleagues inside the historic Walton House in Miami, Florida in April 2016.Gio Benitez with husband Tommy Di Dario