36. CHAD ALLEN Chad Allen (born June 5, 1974) is an American Actor. Beginning his career at the age of seven, Allen is a three-time Young Artist Award winner and GLAAD Media Award, honoree. He was a teen idol during the late 1980s as David Witherspoon on the NBC family drama Our House and as Zach Nichols on the NBC sitcom My Two Dads before transitioning to an adult career as Matthew Cooper on the CBS western drama Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. He announced his retirement from acting in April 2015. Allen went from a child actor, to teen idol and transitioned to adult star with relatively no scandals. Impressive for Hollywood. Allen’s longtime boyfriend is actor Jeremy Glazer.
37. JEREMY GLAZER (born November 1, 1978, in Huntington Station, NY. He is an American actor. Best known for his roles in the films ‘Letters From Iwo Jima’ and ‘Save Me.’ Glazer has balanced his performances in big-budget blockbusters and independent films, theater and with guest appearances on such television shows as ‘CSI: NY’, ‘Desperate Housewives’, ‘Castle’ and ‘In Plain Sight’. In November 2006, “Out in Hollywood” in ‘The Los Angeles Daily News’ Glazer announced he was actor Chad Allen’s partner, both appearing in the film ‘Save Me’. In October 2008. In May 2009, photojournalist Bill Wilson wrote in the San Francisco Sentinel that when Allen accepted a GLAAD Media Award, he announced that he had met Glazer, his partner, exactly 4 years earlier.Jeremy Glazier with longtime boyfriend Chad Allen.
38. RANDOLPH CLARK “RANDY” HARRISON (born November 2, 1977) is an American actor from Nashua, New Hampshire who’s best known for his portrayal of Justin Taylor on the Showtime drama Queer as Folk (2000 – 2005). He had a Cameo playing Barman in the movie ‘Gayby’. Harrison lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with his cats Ella and Aggie.
39. Tate Taylor (born June 3, 1969) is an American actor, born in Jackson, Mississippi he’s also a screenwriter, film producer, and director. He is best known for directing Chicken Party (short) (2003) Pretty Ugly People (2008) The Help (2011), Get on Up (2014) and The Girl on the Train (2016).
40. ROBBIE ROGERS. Robert Hampton “Robbie” Rogers III (born May 12, 1987) is an American professional soccer player who plays for LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer. Rogers has also represented the United States men’s national soccer team he plays as a winger and as a left back. He’s been seeing boyfriend Greg Berlanti since 2013. The couple has a son named Caleb Berlanti.Robbie Rogers with partner Greg Berlanti and their son Caleb Berlanti.
41. CHRIS FAWCETT (Born 1986), in Denver, Colorado, is an American model. After finishing school in 2007, he moved to New York City to make a career in fashion modeling. Since then, he’s been featured on the pages of “MAN”, “Genre”, and “Metro POP” magazines, to name a few. Has been married to Petr Dubecky, a Czech architect since 2015 and he changed his name to Christopher Dubecky-Fawcett. Dubecky-Fawcett with husband Czech architect Petr Dubecky.
42. JASON PAUL COLLINS (born December 2, 1978) is an American retired professional basketball player who played 13 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was drafted 18th overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft by the Houston Rockets. Jason Collins became the first active openly gay male athlete in the four major North American professional sports.Collins, In 2014 Collins was featured on the cover of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World”. He was born eight minutes ahead of his twin brother Jarron, who also became an NBA player and is now a coach. Collins said he is not in a relationship. Collins associated with “notorious antigay hate crime”, and the murder of Matthew Shepard in 1998, led him to choose “98” for his jersey number, in Shepard’s honor. Collins called the number “a statement to me, my family and my friends.” NBA Star (Kobe Bryant publicly stated to Collins after he came out to encourage Collins – “Don’t suffocate who u r because of the ignorance of others”
43. RONNIE KROELL Kroell (born February 1, 1983) is an American fashion model, actor & singer – But. He’s best known for appearing on the first season of Bravo’s ‘Make Me A Supermodel’. Kroell was born in Chicago. On the show ‘MMAS’, Ronnie entered into a notable bromance with fellow contestant Ben DiChiara, which was dubbed “Bronnie”. He won the title of “Fan Favorite” on the show despite his runner-up placing behind Holly Kiser. Kroell co-starred in the fourth installment of Q. Allan Brocka’s popular Eating out series, “Eating Out 4: Drama Camp”. Kroell is in a long-term relationship with actor Taylor Proffitt.Ronnie Kroell with his long-term partner with Taylor Proffitt.
44. ADAMO RUGGIERO Adamo Angelo Ruggiero (born June 9, 1986) Coreno Ausonio, Frosinone, Italy. He’s a Canadian actor and host, who’s best known for his role of Marco Del Rossi in Degrassi: “The Next Generation”. Ruggiero came out in January 2008, saying “I come from a traditional Italian family but they aren’t so traditional that me being gay was a deal breaker.” He was also on the cover of the January 23 – February 5, 2008, issue of Fag magazine. He also played the role of Nathan Stanford in ‘Make The Yuletide Gay’ he is currently on set filming ‘Make The Yuletide Gay 2’.
45. MAX RHYSER (born July 11, 1982) and raised in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He started a professional career in radio, commercial and theater in his teens. Before moving to New York City, he attended drama school in London where he also made appearances on BBC UK and the West End Stage. He has produced for the stage, the web and for a film. His first film ‘Chaser'(2013), premiered in late 2012 and screened worldwide. He currently resides in New York City. Max is a model, stage, television and film actor.
46. BAPTISTE GIABICONI (born 9 November 1989) is a French male model and singer from Marignane, France. He is currently the male face of Chanel, Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld. In the same year, Karl Lagerfeld took Giabiconi as the male face of Chanel. Baptiste was placed at number 1 on models.com listing of the Top 50 international male models for roughly two years before being replaced by Sean O’Pry. In February 2011, there was breaking news that Lagerfeld, age 77, was set to marry his long-time boyfriend, (20 yrs old at the time) Baptiste Giabiconi, in summer 2011 at Karl’s 10-acre estate he purchased in 2008 on Grand Isle, Vermont. Baptiste Giabiconi and long-time boyfriend Karl Lagerfeld in 2011
47. KARL OTTO LAGERFELD (born 10 September 1933) is a German fashion designer, artist, and photographer based in Paris. He is the head designer and creative director of the fashion house Chanel as well as the Italian house Fendi and his own fashion label. Lagerfeld had a long-term relationship from the early 1970s with socialite Jacques de Bascher (1951–1989) until his death in 1989. He has reportedly married his long-time boyfriend model and singer Baptiste Giabiconi. Lagerfeld owns a red point Birman cat named Choupette.
48. TIM CAMPBELL (born 27 September 1975) in Sydney, Australia he’s an Australian television and stage actor and singer, best known for playing the character of Dan Baker in the soap opera Home and Away. Campbell formerly starred in the children’s television show Snobs with Indiana Evans. He also appeared briefly in Water Rats as a police officer. Campbell is also the only Home and Away actor to make an appearance on the show’s first podcast, Baycast. Additionally, he had a brief appearance as ‘Brad’ in an episode of Home and Away in May 1993 where he was credited as Tim Cambell. He performed “Soul Kind of Feeling”, a cover version of the 1984 Dynamic Hepnotics single, in an episode of Home and Away as the character, Dan Baker, at the reception of his wedding to Leah Patterson. He’s been married in real life to Anthony Callea since May 2014. Tim Campbell with husband Anthony Callea.
49. ANTHONY COSMO CALLEA (born 13 December 1982) is an Australian singer-songwriter and stage actor of Italian descent. Callea rose to prominence after being runner-up in the 2004 season of Australian Idol. Callea’s debut single “The Prayer” is the fastest-selling single by an Australian artist, held the No.1 spot on the ARIA Singles Chart for five weeks, a record for the debut single of an Australian Idol contestant, and was the second-highest selling Australian single of the last decade. Callea has accumulated a string of awards including an ARIA Music Award, Channel V Artist of the Year, Pop Republic Artist of the Year, MTV Viewers’ Choice Award, Variety’s Young Entertainer of the Year, MO Award and a Gospel Music Award and is known for his powerful trained voice and his versatility in a range of genres in releases and live performances. Callea is Married to Australian actor and singer Tim Campbell since May 2014.Singer Anthony Callea with husband Actor/singer Tim Campbell.
50. STEVE GRAND. (born February 28, 1990) is an American singer, songwriter, and model from Lemont, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. He became an overnight internet celebrity and was acclaimed by some to be the first openly gay male country musician to attract mainstream attention in the U.S. The music video for his first hit “All-American Boy” went viral on YouTube in less than a week in July 2013. This attention landed Grand on Good Morning America, SNN, and other National media. On Good Morning America Steve shared how difficult it was for him to come out to his parents as a high school student—saying with obvious emotion “I felt like I was a shame to my parents and that there was no way I could ever make them proud.” Buzzfeed ranked the video on its list of the “24 Most Brilliant Music Videos from 2013”, and ‘Out’ magazine named Grand to its annual “Out100” list of the year’s most compelling LGBT people. In addition to being a musician, Grand has become an active figure in the LGBT equality movement. He released his debut album titled “All American Boy”. From everything I could find relating to who Grand is dating – it appears that he is single and available.