51. ORLANDO CRUZ (Born – July 1, 1981, in Yabucoa, Puerto Rico). Professional Boxer Orlando Cruz is a Puerto Rican professional boxer. He’s also the first professional boxer to come out as a gay man. As an amateur, he represented Puerto Rico at the 2000 Olympic Games in Australia. Cruz made his professional debut on December 15, 2000, against Alfredo Valdez in Puerto Rico. He was undefeated until 2009 when he lost to Cornelius Lock by TKO. Cruz is currently ranked at No. 4 among featherweights by the World Boxing Organization. He won his first fight since coming out on October 20, 2012. He was among the first class of inductees into the National Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame on August 2, 2013. He Married longtime Boyfriend José Manuel Colón In New York’s Central Park in November 2016.Cruz with husband José Manuel Colón preparing for their wedding.Orlando Cruz with husband José Manuel Colón.
52. EZRA MILLER (Born Ezra Matthew Miller September 30, 1992, in Wyckoff, New Jersey.) Miller is an American actor, singer, musician and activist. He made his feature film debut in the film Afterschool. He starred as the title character in the drama We Need to Talk About Kevin and co-starred in the film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. In 2015, he co-starred in the drama The Stanford Prison Experiment and in the comedy Trainwreck. He also plays Barry Allen / The Flash in the DC Extended Universe where he first appeared as Flash in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and also played Credence Barebone in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It should be noted that Miller does not identify as Gay but as Queer.
53. DARRYL STEPHENS (Born March 7, 1974, in Pasadena, California). He is probably best known for playing Noah Nicholson on the television dramedy ‘Noah’s Arc’. He grew up in the Altadena and Pasadena areas of Los Angeles, California. He attended the University of California, Berkeley where he studied sociology and ethnic studies along with drama and dance before earning a bachelor’s degree in American Culture Studies. He’s performed for four years in San Francisco with the cult theater troupe Sassymouth before returning to Los Angeles to pursue a film and television career. He also worked with the Berkeley Black Theater Workshop.
54. LOUIS VAN AMSTEL (Born Jun 23, 1972) in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amstel is a Dutch-American dancer Louis van Amstel is a ballroom dance champion. He not only is a professional dancer and choreographer, but he is famous for his appearances on Dancing with the Stars. He has had star-studded performances with Lisa Rinna, Pricilla Presley, Kelly Osbourne, and more. If you want to keep up with this dancer’s personal life, you can follow him on Instagram like the rest of the stalkers. You will even be able to see him and his husband holding up their marriage license. Joshua Lancaster and Louis van Amsel dated for four years. The entire relationship was long distance until Joshua Lancaster finally moved from Texas to Utah. The finally together couple wed in January 2016. The famous Kelly Osbourne a former dance partner to Amsel was their flower girl! She seems a little old, but I bet she made a beautiful addition to their wedding party.DWTS – Louis Van Amstel with husband Joshua Lancaster – Jan 2016.DWTS – Louis Van Amstel with husband Joshua Lancaster.
55. GREG RIKAART (Born Feb 26, 1977.) Brooklyn, NY. is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Kevin Fisher on the CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’, on which he has starred since 2003. In June 2013, Rikaart revealed that he is in a committed relationship with writer Robert Sudduth. Rikaart posted a photograph of himself with his boyfriend with the caption, “Not getting married anytime soon, but celebrating #equality tonight nonetheless”, in response to 2013 of United States Supreme Court decisions in favor of same-sex marriage equality. Rikaart and Sudduth married in Maui on May 9, 2015. Their first child, a son, was born June 12, 2016, via surrogacy. Rikaart won a Daytime Emmys for ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005)’Rikaart with husband Robert Sudduth – the couple married 05-09-2015.Rikaart and husband with their son, born June 12, 2016, via surrogacy.
56. TONI MAHFUD (Born December 2, 1994, in Hamburg, Germany). Mahfud is an artist, model, and photographer who has established himself on the photo-sharing social media network Instagram with more than 2.8 million followers. He is associated With photographer Thomas Ruff. It is believed that he was interested in making a career in modeling from the very early age. Though he was not involved in any modeling relevant training, he did it on his own by posting some of his photos in the social media Instagram. This talented guy made himself famous on social media. Mahfud is very hush – hush about his romantic life. However, he does say that he single.
57. ZACHARY E. “ZAC” POSEN (Born October 24, 1980) Posen is an American fashion designer. He lives in the SoHo neighborhood of lower Manhattan with his longtime boyfriend (since 2008), French stylist Christopher Niquet, and their three dogs. Posen is of Jewish descent, with immigrant ancestors from Russia, Poland, and Romania. He was awarded the CFDA: Swarovski’s Perry Ellis Award for Womenswear in (2004). He has his own label ‘Zac Posen’Zac Posen with long-time boyfriend Christopher Niquet.
58. MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER “MIKE” MANNING (born April 12, 1987, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is an American actor, producer, television personality and activist. Manning first gained fame as a cast member on the MTV series The Real World: D.C. Since then he has starred in a number of films and television programs, such as the 2014 Disney Channel original movie Cloud 9, in which he played Nick Swift, and for producing the documentary Kidnapped for Christ. Manning lives in Los Angeles. He enjoys outdoor activities, including skiing, wakeboarding, and surfing. He recently got engaged to his boyfriend of several years.Mike Manning with his longtime boyfriend and fiancé
59. DANIEL NEWMAN Daniel Christopher Newman is an actor, model, and musician, with work appearing on the Twilight film soundtrack, and several TV series’ soundtracks, and with acting roles on The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Homeland, Sex and the City, and Cirque du Freak. In March 2017, Newman made public statements that he is “not straight” referring to himself as “gay”.
60. JUSSIE SMOLLETT (Born Jun 21, 1983, in Santa Rosa, Brazil). Smollett is an actor, singer, and photographer. As a child, he began his acting career for summer fun in 1987 starring in national network commercials in NYC. He later co-starred in the films The Mighty Ducks and Rob Reiner’s North. In 2015, Smollett received rave reviews for his portrayal of musician Jamal Lyon in the Fox music-industry primetime TV drama Empire. Smollett is set to appear in Ridley Scott’s science-fiction film Alien: Covenant which is going to be released on May 19, 2017.